Limited time offer!
Dare to explore the Bhagavad Gita, immersing yourself in Vedic philosophy, yogas and the power of karma. Discover your potential with our free course, only for the first 108! Transform yourself with the wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita.
Get free access to our comprehensive Bg course originally valued at $49. Register now. Limited spots available. Offer applies to the first 108 subscribers only.
Designed as a study guide to help you get the most out of your reading. It contains short video commentaries, chapter summaries, key points, prompts and quizzes, to help you navigate the book, retain and apply the philosophy in your daily life.
- Learning about the various schools of Vedic philosophy and how they relate to the Bhagavad- gita.
- Understanding the nature of the self (atma) and the ultimate reality (Brahman).
- Learning about the different yogas (spiritual paths) described in the Bhagavad Gita, such as Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga and Bhakti Yoga.
- Understanding the relationship between action and detachment in the Bhagavad Gita.
- Learning about the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita related to social justice, duty, and morality.
- Familiarizing oneself with the characters, plot, and themes of the Bhagavad Gita.
- Exploring the concept of dharma and its role in our lives.
- Gaining insight into the importance of meditation and mindfulness.
- Exploring the concept of karma and its role in shaping one’s life.
- Examining the relevance of the Bhagavad Gita in daily life and how it can help you live to your highest potential.
Immerse yourself in Vedic philosophy with our free Bhagavad Gita course! Only for the first 108 registered. Discover dharma, karma, bhakti and more. Sign up by filling out the contact form now!