What’s it All About?
– What is bhakti?
– A brief introduction to the history of bhakti and its “origins”
– Bhakti, karma, jnana
– Why bhakti?
– Practicing bhakti in the digital age of materialism
– + kartik month – celebrating the divine month.
SUNDAY 29TH OCTOBER
- 7:30 PM - 8:20 PM
- Bhakti: A View From Above
- Bhakti is our essential nature; the core of who we are as spiritual beings- eternal, full of bliss and full of knowledge. Since bhakti lies within us as a potentiality, bhakti-yoga directs us to awaken our dormant devotion through daily spiritual practices, and demonstrate our bhakti in every aspect of our lives – and in every relationship.
Urugaya DasMentor and Team Leader
From Australia, Urugaya’s search for spiritual satisfaction led him to drop out of college where he was studying media and communications, and become a full-time monk for 6 years. Cooking and distributing sanctified vegetarian food and mantra meditation is his passion. He and his wife Lalita split their time between India and traveling the rest of the world, sharing Krishna Consciousness.
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!